Friday, July 11, 2008

Hanging Out

Since I don't have a job right now I've been sitting around the house trying to not spend any money, which isn't going so well. I have been climbing 3 whole days per week most of this month, last night I even dragged April up to China Cave where I'm working on a route that I have no business getting. I think April went just so she could use her new Chacos. I bought April a pair of Chacos for $66 w/shipping this week even though we get a bigger discount from Chaco ($47.50) once we actually get to Belize, which sucks because we would have to get them shipped to a U.S. address ($5) and then have someone ship them to Belize ($24), overall it was cheaper to get them sooner ($10 difference) and April gets to wear them for a month longer (priceless). I brought my camera along last night so we could show off the beauty of China Cave:

April on the 5.9 gear mixed route

April with her new Chacos

Todd Parr on his Project: Tweak (5.13d)

Mr. Yuck sorting gear

5 comments:

Pete said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pete said...

China cave, you are pretty lucky. If I were you I would climb so much that you get sick of climbing cause it doesn't sound like there is much where your headed. I just went to French's Dome yesterday, it's a crag just below Mt. Hood. It is the best sport climbing I have found in Oregon so far...like a mini version of Maple Canyon mixed with the Hardware Wall, pretty steep and super chossy!! There is something like 10 three star 12b's in a row!

Jesse E. Hunter said...

I'm so excited for you guys, as you prepare for PC training. You too will soon despise the PC's knack for abbreviations. :)

Happy packing (although you pretty much have that down I think)!

langenheim said...

I miss climbing. Grrr

Leanna said...

I'm with greta on that one. If only todd would get his lazy ass to the gym with me, life would be a little better...