Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tooth and Eye

April successfully went through wisdom teeth extraction yesterday. She is healing up now, but has quite a bit of pain, the Lortab will hopefully keep her sedated enough till the pain subsides.

I just made my second order to Zenni Optical, I bought myself another pair of $8 glasses (that is with lenses) and a pair of titanium frameless glasses for April, I even upped the ante for April and ordered thin lenses, the total was just under $60 including shipping. I am really happy with my glasses from this place, they get the prescription perfect.

3 comments:

Jesse E. Hunter said...

Good idea for glasses. I already got my extra pair and Josh had Lasik not long ago. Wish I would've known about this before! I'm gonna add it to my Packing Good Ideas List. ;)

Make sure to take lots of pics of April with chipmunk cheeks. Maybe she'll be lucky and not swell too much. no swelling=no fun.

Scott said...

April won't let me come near her with a camera right now.

Love Glasses said...

Come on,no more Zenni glasses, i think GlassesShop is the greatest place for getting quality eye glasses.