Tuesday, April 29, 2008

blah.

I just finished a final, it was too easy so I'm sure I screwed up. Also we found out the peace corps doesn't like the stuff we just sent them, so we are still medically deferred, it will be two or three MORE weeks before we can find out. I sort of want to call it quits and get a real job just so I don't have to keep worrying about it. Why do government agencies have to be so retarded??? Is it the agency or the employees??? Hopefully the weather will hold out for the rest of the day so I can go climbing and hopefully take my mind off this BS for a few minutes.

2 comments:

Leanna said...

sorry scott, that sucks. You guys have to be the most ideal couple out there, whats up with that. Hope you had fun climbing.

Scott said...

More ideal than you and todd?? I doubt it. Are we going to see you again before we leave?