Monday, April 21, 2008

Good news

April found out some good news today, her doctor says she is medically good to go. We celebrated by going to the Indian Oven, the best restaurant in town, with our friends Pete and Sandy. I love Indian food, I hope curried goat is as good as Lamb Kurma, that shit is delicious! It's gonna suck not having Pete and Sandy around to hang with, they are moving to Portland so Sandy can go to Physicians Assistant school because she is really really really smart, Pete has a job at a really good Civil/Engineering firm. Pete is the only reason I am graduating, but don't tell my professor's. Hopefully I'll be able to figure stuff out in the real world without him.
I want everyone to see this cool artist's website, she did the Daniel Johnston/Band of Annuals poster.

A couple of kids in Jamaica right now always title their blogs with quotes from The Office, which is kinda cool, I was thinking about doing the same but with the far superior Arrested Development, but I don't feel like it so I'll just suggest EVERYONE go to this website and read the hilarious quotes, if you don't get them you are stupid.

6 comments:

Scott said...

Leanna, what is your blog?

Matt and Kare said...

Hi guys, just a note to say congrats for passing the medicals. It is a big step and hopefully one that will mean you will see us in Jamaica soon! So much to do in the meantime and that combined with a bit of a last minute consulting job in the midwest has put us on a strict time line. Best to you and keep in touch when you hear more!
Matt and Karen.

langenheim said...

Awesome!

Jesse E. Hunter said...

Tobias: "...And WOULD you excuse me!"

Did I tell you our cat's name is Maeby?

We are also big LOSTies. AD, Office, and LOST (also Apatow creations)

Sandy Cove said...

What a very nice blog :) We had fun going out to dinner with you guys! Hope we get to hang out again before we leave! Congrats again on being medically good to go.

Hoffmanns said...

The goat currie will be better if you kill the goat yourself. Get ready!